Tuesday, May 30, 2017

SAQA Auction 2017

Sonata 9 by Linda A. Miller





I have donated "Sonata 9" to this year's SAQA Auction to support their exhibition and outreach programsThe online 2017 Benefit Auction will take place from September 15 through October 8. The Auction will kick-off at 2pm ET on September 15 with Diamond Day bidding. Last year's Auction raised almost $80,000.

I have been a member since 2008 and find it to be a very supportive organization for art quilt artists.  I have made friends, and learned much about navigating many facets of the art world through programs offered by SAQA.  I highly recommend joining!

Learn more about the Auction here. More about my Sonata series here












No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails